Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've been using the Sportdog 825 daily for the last 5 months and have 0 complaints about it. It's been the hand of god for a spun-up lab puppy. We've been able to do 95% of er training w/o a check cord and she's done most of her "good citizen" training with it instead of a leash. Ours came with 2 levels for the electric settings, vibration & tone. I'd not hesitate to get another one.
    get over it commies..
    JWP58

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Lamb View Post
    I've been using the Sportdog 825 daily for the last 5 months and have 0 complaints about it. It's been the hand of god for a spun-up lab puppy. We've been able to do 95% of er training w/o a check cord and she's done most of her "good citizen" training with it instead of a leash. Ours came with 2 levels for the electric settings, vibration & tone. I'd not hesitate to get another one.
    I’ve been looking at this one for a training collar as well. Thanks for the report.
    Fear the beard....

3. Default

Our dog trainer uses the garmin models exclusively and you get a Delta XC when use him for obedience training as part of the package. Having said that, it's a great collar and we have had no issues.

I just ordered the Sport Dog 1225 Field Trainer. It will get put through the paces later this summer, at which time I'll be able to offer some halfway intelligent thoughts on it.
    Fear the beard....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12