OnX Maps coupon codes?

Magnum Sherpa

Does anyone know of any active coupon codes for an OnX maps purchase? I tried “Randy” but it didn’t work. Thanks very much.

They only provide coupon codes for APP purchases, not chip purchases. If RANDY doesn't work for APP purchases, please let me know.

I did the app purchase and didnt see where to put in the coupon code - Can I still get the discount? Had it less than a month. Thanks.

Last edited:
Pretty sure I use RMEF (Rocky Mountain Elk Foundations code) to get 20% off my last chip, give that a try.

To take advantage of the promo code, you need to purchase it through our website. www.onxmaps.com/hunt-app
During the checkout process where you enter your Credit Card information, there is a box that says "I have a promo code", check that box and enter it there.
If the purchase was done through the App or Google Play store, unfortunately there is no way to apply the promo code.

I think your type of order doesn’t match the criteria. You always have to check that, because a lot of times the discount codes doesn’t apply to non-APP orders. Anyways, I hate it when companies do that. Even when I find a coupon code, most likely it won’t work, or the time limit expired. So, in the end customers pay the full price. Recently, I discovered this website DontPayFull that offers discount codes to so many shopping platforms, like Amazon or Target. Every time I used their coupon codes, they worked. I don’t know if I was lucky, but I think their service is very professional. If anybody has some insights, hit me up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back