MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

CO Mule Deer 3rd Season

dhoshour

I live in NC but will be hunting mulies 3rd season in central Colorado in a unit that took 1 point last year. I usually drive out and back.

Looking for someone to share camp and pack out with. Age 63, in decent shape, easy to get along with, safety and good hunting ethics are important. We need to pack in a mile or so. Deadline is coming up quick, so if you're interested, send me a PM with your phone # pretty quick. Thanks.

I would be up for a joint camp but I won't be able to swing it this year. I have other plans already made plus I'm up to 2 points for a archery tag next year!

What caliber of deer You looking at? Might be interested, same situation ,62 years old and have 3 points. Never hunted it......BOB 602 422 0353

I won't shoot a buck I don't think is close to making the book. That means I've eaten my share of tag soup but I don't care. I love the mountains and the hunt and I donate the meat if I do shoot one out West, because I usually arrow a few whitetails at home each year. I'm not a snob though, if my hunting partner wants to shoot a deer he's happy with, that's up to him and I'd be glad to help pack it out.

I had my crosshairs on a beauty two years ago in this unit, but the gun I had was not mine and I was told it shot high, but not how high, so I turned down a 375 yard shot to come back the next morning and get closer. Unfortunately, the guy I was with was not careful and spooked the group and that was that. So, I know there's good ones in there.

Last edited:
What unit are you hunting? Depending on what I have going on, I may want to tag along just for the experience. I do not have any points so I doubt I could draw a tag.

Let me know

Adam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back