The Best Hunting Video I Have Ever Seen

Ive watched this several times. Brought tears to my eyes. Reminded me so much of my elk hunts with my Dad. Dad passed 1 year after he shot his one and only elk at approximately the same age.

I absolutely love his show! Great production value and I relate to his stories. Sorry Big Fin but Fresh Tracks and the Western Hunter share the top spot for my favorite outdoor show.

Me and my wife watched this show the first time it aired and I was moved to tears as well. My father took me squirrel and rabbit hunting growing up in the marshes of Southern Louisiana. He sat and drank coffee, ate donuts and read the newspaper while I stomped around. Pretty crazy to think this was over 40 years ago. The production of western hunter is stunning and the message of both Fresh Tracks and Western Hunter are the same for this coonass from the marshes. It is my public land, and BigFins show inspired me to do something I promised myself that I would do one day. It is a dream that was fulfilled and hopefully will continue.

Western Hunter is right there with the best of the best as far as hunting shows go, in my opinion. I watched that episode when it 1st aired, and I most definitely teared up. I had my sons watch it with me a few days later, and I got a bit misty again.

I watched this when it aired on TV. It's very touching. My dad never hunted, but sometimes he comes out west to camp with me on a hunt. I cherish those times. I was such an asshole growing up, but me and dad really clicked when I came home from Iraq, with him being a Vietnam veteran. We are amazingly close now, and I regret that I lost the time as a teenager when I couldn't appreciate him. Our dads never get any younger, and that sucks.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back