Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

CO Online Application System has my DOB screwed up

COEngineer

When I enter my info into "Resident since MMYYYY" I get a pop-up that says my DOB does not match and then I get sent to the verify residency status page which has four options (Military, Student, etc), none of which apply to me.

So I click on the Help/FAQ and open an online chat. After giving blood samples and my grandmother's oldest step-nephew's favorite sports team, I am told that I will need to call CPW.

Now I'm on hold forever.

Bad first experience with this new system.

I have applied online for years and bought at least one tag a year with no problems. Change is good :mad:

There is a good chance that your residency date in the system is now the date of issue of your drivers license.

Mine was jacked up too but once I got them on the phone they fixed it right away. I am not a big fan of the new system as of yet but it is our lot at this point .... I'm sure they will get you straight.

There is a good chance that your residency date in the system is now the date of issue of your drivers license.

Nope, tried that. And my DOB. Guy I talked to on the phone said he was going to override it...still not working 2 hours later.

I won't waste everyone's time with my whole go-around with CPW, but I'll just say I don't think the online system was very well thought out. When I did call though, they were eager to help.

They're probably a lot busier with the draw deadline approaching. Mine was screwed up too, but I called back in January or February and they got it straightened out in about 15 minutes.

Hopefully they get everything ironed out for you!

Finally got it straightened out. The guy I talked to on Friday forgot about me and then had 3 days off. I was about to call again when he replied to my e-mail. Maybe next year I won't wait until 2 weeks out. Good luck to anyone still waiting to start this year.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back