Yeti GOBOX Collection

New guy from Reno, NV

BishopB7

Hey everybody new member from Reno. Been a long time lurker gathering a lot of info from the forum over the years and finally decided to join the community. Hopefully be able to contribute back some of the awesome info Ive gathered from here. Im a huge western diy bow hunter and believe that you get out what you put in. Well I'm looking forward to chatting with all you and hope to help keep the hardcore public land hunter mentality alive and well.

Welcome to the forum! What states do you primarily hunt in?

Thanks for the welcoming guys! I appreciate it. I have recently focused most of my time in NV for the obvious resident tag advantage, but AZ otc, ID otc, and CA. Buying points in MT and WY, but never have hunted them. Me and my wife are gearing up for a permanent move to Missoula here in the future and I'd like to have points accumulated when I get there. This year hoping (like most others) that I get lucky with an Elk tag in NM. If not, I will be off to the Lolo units in Idaho for Elk. I know its kind of early, but anyone lucky enough to know where they're heading this year?

Last edited:
Welcome from Fallon

Right on! Thanks for the welcome! Always good to hear from a fellow nevadan. Im lagging on getting in my NV tags this year, hopefully after a couple brews tonight Ill give the state some app money.

Right on! Thanks for the welcome! Always good to hear from a fellow nevadan. Im lagging on getting in my NV tags this year, hopefully after a couple brews tonight Ill give the state some app money.

Same here. I've got everything figured out just need to hand over some funds.

Good deal, hopefully one of us gets an early christmas. Sage donkeys, antelope, and cows are all for me this year. Shot low on a boomer bull last year in 077 with my stick and string. Hunted this bull for 10 days straight until he finally responded to cow calls on the last day (sep 15). 35 yard wiff. Still lose sleep over it.

Like I said before guys, thank you for the welcome. Looking forward to all of the knowledge and experience from this source!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back