Yeti GOBOX Collection

Greetings from Minnesota

bls8433

Hunting out West in the mountains was on my brother and my 'bucket list'. We arranged a bow/rifle elk hunt in Wyoming 4 years ago hunting public land. I was able to score a spike and our 'bucket' list has turned into a 'until we die' list! Both of us are bow and rifle hunters in Minnesota for Whitetail but the rugged beauty of the mountains will keep us coming back.
I bumped into a video of Randy Newman's a month ago and liked the public, unguided style of hunting with a unpretentious host! From there found this Hunt Talk forum and decided to join and glean more information for making myself a better Western hunter. Much yet to learn and looking forward to it.

Two preference points didn't gain me a elk tag this year but I did get a late cow license for Wyoming. Hoping for fewer Grizzly's that time of year. First year in Wyoming I saw fresh Grizzly bear, mountain lion tracks and heard two groups of Timerwolves. I wasn't feeling like top of the food chain at that point.

bls

Welcome to the chase. that Newberry guy does a good job with the videos :hump:

Welcome from a guy from Wyoming... you get used to the feeling of not being on top of the food chain if you spend enough time around them. However, remember to never lose the respect you have for those awesome creatures...that's when you quite being a predator and start being prey.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back