MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Type 6 tag question?

As far as I know you only burn preference points on a full price tag. I can't say I'm 100% positive on this, however.

Make sure you apply on the reduced price doe/fawn application. You can apply for up to 2 doe/fawn in the first drawing and they are random draws no PP needed or used.

When u say you can apply for up to 2 doe /Fawn tags in random draw what exactly does that mean? If my first choice is say unit 1. Does that mean if I get picked in random draw if I requested two tags on application I will be given two tags? Or to get two tags they would have to be different unit? I guess I’m trying to figure out if unit 1 has 50 doe tags available and 50 people have that as first choice do all 50 get one tag or if the first 25 people selected put that they want two tags each would the 50 tags go to the first 25 people selected? Thanks.

When u say you can apply for up to 2 doe /Fawn tags in random draw what exactly does that mean? If my first choice is say unit 1. Does that mean if I get picked in random draw if I requested two tags on application I will be given two tags? Or to get two tags they would have to be different unit? I guess I’m trying to figure out if unit 1 has 50 doe tags available and 50 people have that as first choice do all 50 get one tag or if the first 25 people selected put that they want two tags each would the 50 tags go to the first 25 people selected? Thanks.

In your scenario if the first 25 selected in the draw all put in for two doe tags in that same unit, they would all get two tags and the draw would be over for that unit. You can also put in for one in each of two units and you might get none, one, or both.

You can put in two doe/fawn applications. They can be for the same unit. They are treated as separate applications, so depending on the odds you can draw 0, 1, or 2.

You can put in two doe/fawn applications. They can be for the same unit. They are treated as separate applications, so depending on the odds you can draw 0, 1, or 2.

They are not treated as separate applications if you put 2 down for the same unit! You either get drawn and get both or don't get drawn for any.

And remember, the demand report is not an odds report; it shows apps and quota. There is no breakout of an app that is for 2 licenses. A quota of 100 and 100 first choice apps does not equate to 100% odds.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back