New to Great Falls MT

Lehigh70

Hey all,

I recently moved to Great Falls MT from Central SD, with my wife and 2 young kids. I dont know anyone from around the area, and im looking for a hunting partner who is familiar with the area.

A little about myself,
I was born and raised in Central South Dakota, hunting flatland whitetails and the ocassional mule deer. Im way more of an archery hunter than rifle hunter, im a huge gear nut, im constantly researching the latest and greatest gear out there. This coming season will be my first in MT so im still learning the ropes on regs and stuff.

Im in my mid 20s, ive been a stand and blind hunter for a while so need to get back into spot and stalk shape haha

I dont get as much time to hunt now as i did when i was a single man, so im definetly trying to make the most of it when i get the chance to go.

Anyone in the area also looking for a hunting partner, let me know

Welcome. If your a bowhunter check out the Great Falls archery club. They have many members that are die hard bowhunter's. They host several shoots a year that are fun. Also check out 3-D archery in Vaughn they have a 40 yard indoor range and a great place to connect with other hunters.

Good luck
Dan

Welcome to Great Falls! I moved here almost a year ago and have enjoyed what the area has had to offer! The archery club is definitely a great option to check out!

if you ever explode your bow during an elk hunt attempting to shoot a grouse, the Scheels in GF will absolutely help you out and put er back together. Ask my bud, he'd know ;):hump:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back