Seek Outside packs

Good feedback here, nice to see that. If anyone has any questions about our packs I'd be happy to help. I don't get over here that often but do check in.

Nathan

I was wondering if you were still involved with Kevin. Good to see you are.

Weberado, did you get the broadwing?

Just got my Seek Outside Peregrine in the mail. Went with it over the SG Solo since I just like the pocket set up better, has a rolltop, the main zipper goes all the way down to the bottom, and it just seemed to fit my body better. Very impressed with the craftsmanship and with 60lbs in it walking around the block it felt great. Cant wait to put it to work in the field. I also scaled down from getting the Broadwing since I dont think Im gonna be out away from the truck for more than a night or two this year, if I am going longer in the future Ill get the Broadwing bag only to attach to my frame.

I got a broadwing from Argali (free shipping and a little cheaper), but ended up with a Peregrine 3500. Amazing pack really like it. I added the little pod bag (talon?) and had enough space to pack six days worth of gear in it for an elk hunt this season without looking like a hermit crab. I do go pretty light
I mostly day hunt wilderness and sleep in the truck at the trail head. It packs amazing including my one year old, and is super light. Fabric can be a little noisy when cold, but I find it's usually when I am rooting around in it.

Also I had the frame material tear, I emailed to ask how to fix it and they sent my a reply with a tracking number for the replacement as a response. I've called a few times and can't say enough about the customer service, it's amazing.

I've switched to carrying all my climbing packs on the frame because it fits so much better.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rimfire45
Back