PEAX Equipment

New Mexico Draw Deadline Approaching (Mar. 21st)

I liked the idea on saw on MonsterMuleys (I think): MG G&F should be putting ads on their pages for this period only. The number of page views they'd get is nuts, I bet. And someone like Orion coolers would be happy to be put up.

Hahaha damn nm why do you have to be so efficient, and why does your website have to be one of the easiest to use!! Ahh!

No kidding Bishop.... & try & draw a Goodale tag in CA if you think 4% were low odds.

Well, noon today wasn't the release time. Not that I was waiting to check... :D

Just got off the phone w NMG&F, They will not be posting results today.

Spoiler alert! Yeah Ive pretty much set my mind to the fact that we're in this for the duration. If they come out earlier, awesome! If not, we're almost there :D

Awesome. Eastern sierras can grow em for sure. Especially that little G3 nook. Inyo is a great place. I used to hunt D6 out of tuolumne (cherry lake, etc) and moved to nevada before I started accruing points for x zones. My father has been pretty succeseful in x9a.........I mean no he hasn't, horrible zone lol

Loved the Inyos & the White Mtns too. Trout to die for in Sierras' too. East side is magical for sure. Bishop & Big Pine were on my list of retirement with Huntington Lake as base....LOL
Here I am in elk heaven & not much trout about....or notices from G&F.
Now I am thinking I will be seeing one on the 25th....

Ive spent a lot of time in the eastern sierras. Tons of time there spent as a kid fishing the walker and carson. Great places to grow up. Well hopefully we both get some good feedback from the land of enchantment!! Tick tock tick tock.

They just tweeted “#NMNASP State Archery tournament draws more than 900 competitors”

Using the word “draw” is just cruel. They’re messing with us at this point!

I think they're just holding the results as a favor to Nevada. It was obvious that Nevada didn't like the early NM results last year. This year they sent out postcards offering drawing entries for Vortex optics to incentivize early applications.

I think they're just holding the results as a favor to Nevada. It was obvious that Nevada didn't like the early NM results last year. This year they sent out postcards offering drawing entries for Vortex optics to incentivize early applications.

Which would mean maybe tomorrow (17th)?

Back