New Mexico Draw Deadline Approaching (Mar. 21st)

That's a tough hunt for archery, it's winter range for elk. They usually don't show up until November, that's why you have a such a high chance of drawing it. They'll be a few resident elk around, hike alot, find water, glass, glass, glass.

That's a tough hunt for archery, it's winter range for elk. They usually don't show up until November, that's why you have a such a high chance of drawing it. They'll be a few resident elk around, hike alot, find water, glass, glass, glass.

Thanks there will be four of us and all of us are veterans so we will be putting the miles in to locate them and then try to hunt them.

I drew Unit 42 mule deer for late October, I was pretty excited at first to draw it with a good buddy. The plan is to hunt the wilderness that just opened up last fall but it has been next to impossible to find information on the public land due to nobody having access forever, I guess it will be a mystery till we get boots on the ground

I drew Unit 18, 36-38 Archery Antelope. Should be interesting, never archery hunted antelope before. Gonna have to make a trip down there soon, look around and see if I can find some friendly ranchers with water on their land. Good luck to all.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back