Yeti GOBOX Collection

New Mexico Draw Deadline Approaching (Mar. 21st)

I sent them a message on FB and asked if they would be releasing draw results early again this year. Their response "Possible, but no promises"...

Book has always said the 25th of April.
Talked to local wardens wife this morn & she thinks everyone expects early results cause of last years deal. Anyway she is as anxious as everyone else in area too. But we both agreed it will be 25th if not Wed. the 18th IF EARLY & we have very fast results here in NM still....lol.

Well they shouldn’t released the results early last year if they weren’t gonna follow suit same this yr!

I must be bored now that tax returns are no longer occupy my thoughts.

Last Friday I went in to buy a Non-resident hunting license. It let me go through the entire process. Since I had asked for a refund if not drawn, I assumed either I hadn't drawn or New Mexico had changed things so you could not check it this way as you could in the past.

Tonight, I went in and tried to buy a license. It says it conflicts with existing purchases and I cannot purchase a license. Hmmm. That changed.

Thinking I am out to lunch, I decided to go out to my niece's application and try the same thing. It let me purchase a license, so either it is different for youth applications or she possibly didn't draw.

Anyone else try this, and if so, what is the result when you try to buy a license? This would only if you had asked for a refund if unsuccessful.

Alright, back to watching hockey.

Just tried to add to cart and it let me. Yes on the refund. Uh oh lol I'm really hoping there is no insight here to the near future! We shall see.

I tried to purchase and it let me go through the process so idk! They usually don’t refund the licenses till later after the tag fee has been refunded so to me it seems everyone would have a license and couldn’t purchase one till they are refunded next month, if that makes sense?

I tried to purchase and it let me go through the process so idk! They usually don’t refund the licenses till later after the tag fee has been refunded so to me it seems everyone would have a license and couldn’t purchase one till they are refunded next month, if that makes sense?

Well, in lieu of my recent results from the add to cart backdoor method, I hope you're right Mr. Thomas!

Yea me too! But everyone is saying the backdoor is working now on other sites too so we prolly didn’t draw!

NMG&F posted a draw angst tease pic on FB this eve....so maybe tomorrow...

Last edited:
At first I was really anxious to get my 800 bucks back but the more I got caught up in it the more I wanna see SUCCESSFUL!!!

This is the message I get when I try to buy a license.

NM draw.PNG

I did request a refund if unsuccessful.

NM License.PNG

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back