Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Will this be another week full of suspense brought to us by the NMDGF???

They just tweeted “#NMNASP State Archery tournament draws more than 900 competitors”

Using the word “draw” is just cruel. They’re messing with us at this point!

3. Default

I think they're just holding the results as a favor to Nevada. It was obvious that Nevada didn't like the early NM results last year. This year they sent out postcards offering drawing entries for Vortex optics to incentivize early applications.

Quote Originally Posted by El Serio View Post
    I think they're just holding the results as a favor to Nevada. It was obvious that Nevada didn't like the early NM results last year. This year they sent out postcards offering drawing entries for Vortex optics to incentivize early applications.
    Which would mean maybe tomorrow (17th)?

Quote Originally Posted by AtenJones View Post
    Which would mean maybe tomorrow (17th)?
    Possible

I sent them a message on FB and asked if they would be releasing draw results early again this year. Their response "Possible, but no promises"...

Book has always said the 25th of April.
    Talked to local wardens wife this morn & she thinks everyone expects early results cause of last years deal. Anyway she is as anxious as everyone else in area too. But we both agreed it will be 25th if not Wed. the 18th IF EARLY & we have very fast results here in NM still....lol.

I'm gonna go with the 18th maybe a two state draw date could be exciting...... Lol

Well they shouldn’t released the results early last year if they weren’t gonna follow suit same this yr!

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas11 View Post
    Well they shouldn’t released the results early last year if they weren’t gonna follow suit same this yr!
    Good point.

Be careful what you ask for.

I must be bored now that tax returns are no longer occupy my thoughts.

Last Friday I went in to buy a Non-resident hunting license. It let me go through the entire process. Since I had asked for a refund if not drawn, I assumed either I hadn't drawn or New Mexico had changed things so you could not check it this way as you could in the past.

Tonight, I went in and tried to buy a license. It says it conflicts with existing purchases and I cannot purchase a license. Hmmm. That changed.

Thinking I am out to lunch, I decided to go out to my niece's application and try the same thing. It let me purchase a license, so either it is different for youth applications or she possibly didn't draw.

Anyone else try this, and if so, what is the result when you try to buy a license? This would only if you had asked for a refund if unsuccessful.

Alright, back to watching hockey.
    My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

"Hunt when you can. You're gonna run outta health before you run outta money."

Just tried to add to cart and it let me. Yes on the refund. Uh oh lol I'm really hoping there is no insight here to the near future! We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by BishopB7 View Post
    Just tried to add to cart and it let me. Yes on the refund. Uh oh lol I'm really hoping there is no insight here to the near future! We shall see.
    Same for both my dad and I.

I tried to purchase and it let me go through the process so idk! They usually don’t refund the licenses till later after the tag fee has been refunded so to me it seems everyone would have a license and couldn’t purchase one till they are refunded next month, if that makes sense?

I can purchase a license still, but here's to hoping

I tried to purchase and it let me go through the process so idk! They usually don’t refund the licenses till later after the tag fee has been refunded so to me it seems everyone would have a license and couldn’t purchase one till they are refunded next month, if that makes sense?
    Well, in lieu of my recent results from the add to cart backdoor method, I hope you're right Mr. Thomas!

Yea me too! But everyone is saying the backdoor is working now on other sites too so we prolly didn’t draw!

Yea me too! But everyone is saying the backdoor is working now on other sites too so we prolly didn’t draw!
    You stop that....

Oh boy haha

It won't let me add a license.. Maybe.....

NMG&F posted a draw angst tease pic on FB this eve....so maybe tomorrow...
    Last edited by hank4elk; 04-17-2018 at 11:03 PM.

23. Default

At first I was really anxious to get my 800 bucks back but the more I got caught up in it the more I wanna see SUCCESSFUL!!!

24. Default

And yes I can buy a dammed hunting license :/

This is the message I get when I try to buy a license.

Name:  NM draw.PNG
Views: 141
Size:  79.0 KB

I did request a refund if unsuccessful.

Name:  NM License.PNG
Views: 136
Size:  45.9 KB
    My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

"Hunt when you can. You're gonna run outta health before you run outta money."

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast