Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

First time antelope hunter!

Nbardall

Guys,
I have spent countless hours in front of OnXmaps and GoHunt over the past 6 months trying to figure out how to attempt this hunt. I am from Ohio and I am trying to take my father who has only hunted in the east on his first antelope hunt this year. I have over 500 acres in eastern Ohio (and a cabin to stay in) with a very good quality of whitetail deer. I would be interested in trading a week at my farm with free stay etc for some help in trying to have a successful antelope hunt this fall. I truly appreciate your help.

If your just after doe I'd pick a unit with good amounts of public land and put in for that area. Doe tags are random and are a very fun hunt, If putting in for a unit with limited access for a buck hunt try to make sure your dad can do it and enjoy himself. I took my dad last year and after 2 days of running around a couple miles from the truck in one of the easy to draw left over units he was done and couldn't hunt anymore. No one is getting younger though and no matter what route you choose you can't go wrong in Wyoming for antelope. Good Luck.

We currently have 1 point (which really doesn't get us anything). We plan on using rifles.

Are you going to apply in the regular or special draw? 1 point will give you plenty of options in the special draw. Even in the regular it will give you some decent options.

What class deer...160+...? I'm just kidding....Let me know if I can help from a flat lander perspective. I have done a few WY hunts.

Last edited:
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HUNT7503
Back