Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Ryan Zinke working hard to preserve our Public Lands again.

Hahaha everyone knows Greenhorn is the ultimate bad ass and couldn't be further from a troll..

Last edited:
You really have to wonder what he was thinking in that moment... Especially, coming from a state that had at least one internment camp in it.

Amazing the depth Democrats will stoop... Really? This type of partisan koolAid service is exactly what pushes Independents another step towards the Republican side.

The scale is ever so slight as it teeters between the two though Eff'n A! ... A polite gesture of respect by Sec. Zinke and an incorrect usage of morning, afternoon and evening is given the correct language context and this was, "Insensitive"... The Democrats strike another for the "Snowflake" catagory.

Amazing! What this really presents - desperate Democrats. :W:And this made the MSNBC, CNN -liberal media circuit. Laughable!

Zinke replied using a Japanese greeting typically spoken in the afternoon. The Democratic congresswoman corrected him and used the Japanese phrase for good morning.
Democratic Rep. Judy Chu, of California, says Zinke responded to Hanabusa as if she didn't speak English. Fellow Democrat Grace Meng of New York called Zinke's remark insensitive.

Last edited:
I agree, I don't think it was insensitive, just insincere and ignorance on Zinke's part...it happens, get over it. Rule #1, if you don't speak the language don't try to. Rule #2, When in a meeting, stick to the task at hand.

Sytes, again you have a valid perspective. However, you continue to devalue your point by such hateful, stale rhetoric ... "koolAid", "Eff'n", "Snowflake". Calm down, write as your sixth grade teacher taught you, be respectful but firm, and your point of view may be considered, perhaps even with agreement.

Sytes, again you have a valid perspective. However, you continue to devalue your point by such hateful, stale rhetoric ... "koolAid", "Eff'n", "Snowflake". Calm down, write as your sixth grade teacher taught you, be respectful but firm, and your point of view may be considered, perhaps even with agreement.

Agreed...seems unable to communicate without a political slant/rant.

Amazing the depth Democrats will stoop... Really? This type of partisan koolAid service is exactly what pushes Independents another step towards the Republican side.

The scale is ever so slight as it teeters between the two though Eff'n A! ... A polite gesture of respect by Sec. Zinke and an incorrect usage of morning, afternoon and evening is given the correct language context and this was, "Insensitive"... The Democrats strike another for the "Snowflake" catagory.

Amazing! What this really presents - desperate Democrats. :W:And this made the MSNBC, CNN -liberal media circuit. Laughable!

I knew it wouldn't be too long before Sytes flew off the handle in defense of Zinke.
1863319125079952441761439570703739102124.jpg

You really have to wonder what he was thinking in that moment... Especially, coming from a state that had at least one internment camp in it.
I'm thinking that he was thinking that he was wishing her a "good morning." ;)

Sytes, I know you won't smoke a doobie, but ketchup has natural mellowing agents. You should try to include more in your diet.

Back