Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Help keep access... Please spread the word far and wide

elks

Fellow Sportsmen,

I am spear heading an effort to maintain public access to over 10,000 acres of prime deer and elk hunting in NW Colorado near Rifle. This property has long been open to public access as the prior land owner, EnCana Oil and Gas would lease the hunting rights to the CPW. A couple years ago in this same area we lost access to the 20,000 acres Shell Lease. Sadly at that time I wished I had done more. Well this time I am trying to do more.

I am only 3 days into this process, but feel I have a solid plan moving forward.

The ROAN AREA ACCESS PROJECT is designed to provide a voice to the hunters (both residents and nonresident), the families and communities. We are hoping that through our efforts we can demonstrate the significance of this land and of hunting. I honestly do not know where this will head or if we will save anything, but I need to try for the sake of our hunting future.

Please contact me with any questions. Also please take the time to fill out the brief survey. Data and comments from this survey will be presented Caerus Oil and Gas in an attempt to save our access.

Also if you can make it...

A public meeting will be held at the Rifle High School Auditorium from 7:00pm to 9:00pm on March 29th

1350 Prefontaine Avenue
Rifle, CO 81650

For more information you can email me at: [email protected] or by PM

Please share this far and wide.

The survey/form can be found here...

https://tinyurl.com/yd2qlcdx

Please spread this to as many people as possible and share with any and all groups.

Rob Winn

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back