Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

MONTANA 630/632 Triple Crossing Reservior

What are the black lines across the upper posted bucks face? The buck in the POSITIVE buck thread posted today also had that.

Congrats on a successful hunt!

What are the black lines across the upper posted bucks face? The buck in the POSITIVE buck thread posted today also had that.

Congrats on a successful hunt!

Thats blood leaking from a tear duct. bullet traveled from high shoulder impact-up the spine- out the side of his face. You can see in each of the pictures of that buck we are holding his face. We are holding the pieces of his skull together for a less disturbing picture. An instantly lethal shot but otherwise poor bullet expansion.

Based on the background, it looks like you were closer to the Gateway than Triple Crossing. haha..

Congrats on the buck. I think I have seen him before from the highway.;)

Found alot of antelope out by the T/C. not many deer, not many good ones anyway. Alot of trucks on the road and we had to walk a long way to get away from them. I was disapointed by the number of trucks actually.

last week there was a bunch of trucks driving, we seen a fair number of bucks, had to look a long way away in a spotting scope to find them though,,,,

Way to get it done. Did you guys drive or boat in? Always wanted to drive through there in the summer when everything is still green.

Songdog3060

Hi

Im think long of hunting 630/632 in 2021 & was wondering if I could ask you a few questions

1. Is there a decent amount of area to cover on foot away from roads/ other hunters? (OnX/Google earth shows a lot roads)

2. Was there a lot of hunting pressure?

3. Decent amount of deer to look at?

Nice bucks!

Thank you

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back