Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hello from a Hoosier

netman

I have been lurking here for a while and now logged in. I’m from Southern Indiana retired LEO (27 yrs). I have been hunting trapping and fishing my whole life. My daughter worked at St Joseph’s hospital in Denver for a few years. I loved going out west to see her and was heartbroken when she took another job back home in Indiana.
While out in Colorado I would tool around checking things out. I’m now heading to Colorado for hunts in September and October. My best friend from childhood moved to Colorado about 15 years ago. He has been hounding me to come hunt with him. Since I retired at a early age I am taking him up on his offer.
We are DIY hunters. Always have and always will be.
I really enjoy this site and Randy’s YouTube videos. I’ve been ribbing Randy about how much money his videos have cost me in new gear. Lol
Hello....

Welcome!! I grew up in Gibson Co and did a bunch of my hunting in Pike Co. Now I hunt over in Crawford Co and live NE of Indy.

Finally someone that gets where Southern IN really is. Growing up there and folks in Indy talking about "southern IN" and referring to places an hour north of where I grew up always makes me chuckle.

netman,
Our company’s been doing sewer work for Chandler for 14 years. Got an office in Evansville. Small world!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back