Idaho hunting partner

Idahotrapper208

My name is Ethan. I'm currently going to college right now and live near Boise. I have yet to find someone who likes to pack in and backcountry hunt. All my friends like to hunt from roads, which I don't find much interest in. I have hunted since I was a kid, both archery and rifle. My family has a house and a very nice cabin around the McCall area which great for a place to stay for a night before heading into the mountains. I'm interesting to see if anyone else needs a backcountry hunting partner? I'm new to this forum but please feel free to private message me or comment.

I can't help since I hunt across the line to your right, but welcome to HT, and a more like minded group of friends!

Welcome! You'll find plenty of like minded people here. I do the same but usually in CO.

Hope you find you a good hunting buddy but if not just get after it by yourself.

My name is Ethan. I'm currently going to college right now and live near Boise. I have yet to find someone who likes to pack in and backcountry hunt. All my friends like to hunt from roads, which I don't find much interest in. I have hunted since I was a kid, both archery and rifle. My family has a house and a very nice cabin around the McCall area which great for a place to stay for a night before heading into the mountains. I'm interesting to see if anyone else needs a backcountry hunting partner? I'm new to this forum but please feel free to private message me or comment.

Hey, man! I live in Boise and I'm in mostly the same boat. Friends either don't like to hunt that way or don't wanna hunt the same animals I do. Maybe we can get together and plan something.

Welcome, would love to this year but already got plans. I'll try to PM next winter if you are still up for it!

Welcome, I'm not in Idaho yet, but will be moving back beginning of July. I'd be up for linking up with you. My father-in-law and I are putting in for the Unit 39 muzzleloader cow tag, so hopefully that takes care of my elk season, but I'm always up for going out. All else fails, learn some new country (I don't know the McCall area much), be an extra set of eyes on the binos, and give you a hand with packing out.

Pending on what units you are look at I am interested. I have tags for 19/20 General Deer and 20a for elk. I plan on backpacking in and have the 8th - 18th of Nov blocked off for hunting.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back