Eastman's MRS

No need for me to lighten up any more than I already am! The only reason he wrote that and that you wrote your response to "Top Goon" was because you two are ones that Randy has referred to before that can't keep from making posts that are just made to harass certain members on this site!

My phone autocorrected to Top Goon. Sorry about that.

Keep this on topic men. No crying, no tattling and no name calling. :D

To be fair this post was started by your crying about small font.

As for your analogy at least we can agree that the Eastmans are bums and if a man wants a turd with his pet rock that's his business.

To be fair this post was started by your crying about small font.

As for your analogy at least we can agree that the Eastmans are bums and if a man wants a turd with his pet rock that's his business.

There is a new invention called spectacles that may be helpful.

I've got readers, and was required to use the "Mag light" iphone app to read some of the charts - only to find details like the Bridgers provides a tough to access mediocre goat hunt and every MT sheep unit, an "F" grade. :D

For some it's tough to tell the difference between ridiculing and "Crying/Sniveling". The crybabies have the AG's number on speed dial, and Randy's PM box full of whining complaints.

Guy never sent me $40 after he screwed me on the digital deal. To top it off his head tech master could not get the digital to work properly on one of my devices. I decided the information provided was poor, the stories tired, and I did not need to support “The Eastman Way” by paying for their Marco Polo hunts. Nice public land DIY...hah! At least the guide shot the big one. That was beautiful.

I guess Barney and his podcast could be the sole tangible positive out of that whole Eastman’s mess... at times.

I noticed the other day with a guy asking about Colorado sheep info that they are still up to their fine work in the MRS...the only thing they can accurately cut and paste from year to year are the errors!

Perhaps thanks to this thread, and a little bit of Google analytics, I now have sponsored ads from Eastman's on my FaceBook feed. Big Brother is alive and well. And he's trying to get me to buy years old info if this threads posters are to be believed.

I guess you can say Barney’s podcast is good if you like listening to Barney stroke his own ego. For actual substantive content, it’s pretty lacking. I listened to a couple and share the same opinion of him that I do the Eastman magazine.

I subscribed once for a year and let it lapse. The mrs data was interesting as a directional data point only. Id never take it as gold. I’d much rather come to my own conclusion than use it as a sole resource.

Sushi is great eating. One fallacy a lot of people hold is that sushi = raw fish.

MTGomer- you’re making me hungry with that pic. Looks delicious!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back