Caribou Gear

Eastman's MRS

A few years back Eastman's sent me a notice to renew. On the notice they advertised that I would have access to their online MRS. A few weeks after I renewed my subscription they said I'd have to pay extra for the online portion. When I asked them about it, they basically said "too bad, so sad." I won't give my money to a company with that level of integrity. I read my hunting stories here and do my own research. The only real value I see is knowing which of their picks are "blue chip units" so that I can avoid them.

Same thing happened to me. I emailed them about it and they said I had to buy the online subscription. When I emailed back saying that my renewal card said I would get both I never heard from them again. I now have enough Razor Lite's and replacement blades that I won't need to renew.

I'm constantly surprised at the factual errors in their data, but I still get the magazine for the articles and to compare to other info I have on units. I think their hard data is the worst out there, though.

PS. I'd really like to know the truth in the KUIU v. Eastman's lawsuit... but I doubt we ever will.

I'm constantly surprised at the factual errors in their data, but I still get the magazine for the articles and to compare to other info I have on units. I think their hard data is the worst out there, though.

PS. I'd really like to know the truth in the KUIU v. Eastman's lawsuit... but I doubt we ever will.

Very simple, as it was another example of Eastmans cheating people to make a buck! They knowingly greatly inflated their membership numbers in order to charge companies that advertised in their magazines more money to advertise and got caught by KUIU and were sued for their outright deceit!!!

I wish I could hunt the “Eastman way” and shoot giant bulls and bucks on huge private ranches and then lead everyone to believe I was drawing tags for public land left and right.

Top gun- I sure hope Guy recommended that you get a life in response to your AG magazine subscription sniveling.

But - back on topic, the funny micro MRS section for MT. I didn’t really read much into it as it’s so small. Did notice that Bridger mtn goat hunt was ranked as B for opportunity, D for access, and F for terrain. Also noticed Every single sheep unit in MT received an overall “F” ranking. Haha. Good info - I’m sure everything else is spot on and worth the $20 bucks or whatever that crap costs.

In what world do you consider asking a man to stand behind his word sniveling? Eastman's either intentionally or unintentionally lied to it's customers took there hard earned money and then after having the problem brought to their attention not only refused to make it right but wouldn't even own up to the mistake. Not only does Eastman's have poor business ethics but in this day and age where there are several choices for draw odds and statistics (go hunt, hunting fool, etc.) they put out a sub-standard product. Small print is the least of there problems.

I wish I could hunt the “Eastman way” and shoot giant bulls and bucks on huge private ranches and then lead everyone to believe I was drawing tags for public land left and right.

I noticed on their TV show they always seem to be hunting on land that has an abundance of mature critters running around. But I don't pay much attention beyond that.

Lol. That's exactly right.

I now have enough Razor Lite's and replacement blades that I won't need to renew.

Ha. I'm in the same boat. The only reason I would renew was for a free knife, elk call or whatever.

In what world do you consider asking a man to stand behind his word sniveling?

So a guy buys a pet rock from a street bum for $5, also offering a fresh nugget of crap along with it... and then without warning, the bum refuses to give him the nugget of crap..

Personally, I'd be embarrassed that I bought a pet rock from a street bum, & would rather wear a dunce cap than complain about not getting my turd.

So a guy buys a pet rock from a street bum for $5, also offering a fresh nugget of crap along with it... and then without warning, the bum refuses to give him the nugget of crap..

Personally, I'd be embarrassed that I bought a pet rock from a street bum, & would rather wear a dunce cap than complain about not getting my turd.

That has to rank right up there as one of the all time dumbest posts ever made on this website!

I laughed when I read it. Top Goon, you need to lighten up.

No need for me to lighten up any more than I already am! The only reason he wrote that and that you wrote your response to "Top Goon" was because you two are ones that Randy has referred to before that can't keep from making posts that are just made to harass certain members on this site!

No need for me to lighten up any more than I already am! The only reason he wrote that and that you wrote your response to "Top Goon" was because you two are ones that Randy has referred to before that can't keep from making posts that are just made to harass certain members on this site!

Only abt 6 more months til opening day..........tick tock:W:

Sounds like Eastmans is trying to be like Buckmasters.

And this thread is headed for being locked.

Sounds like Eastmans is trying to be like Buckmasters.

And this thread is headed for being locked.

The only reason it might be locked is because of people like I mentioned in my previous post that call others names and can't leave certain people alone no matter what they post! What's the skinny on Buckmasters?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Debbry64
Back