Pref point ?

8andcounting

So , did anyone ever find out for sure about pref point if you bought one last summer , and bought another now at the time of application , do you get 2 points towards this years draw ? You are allowed to buy 1 per year , either at draw of in July-September . So I would assume both would go towards this years draw but anyone know for sure ? Just wanna now if I can plan on drawing . I bought one last summer and another at application time right now .

Yes if you bought a preference point at the time of application it will go towards this year's draw. It is the only state that does this.

LOL. Yes they will BOTH be used. Stop stressing dude you're gonna draw with 2 points! Good luck on your hunt.

You must have one hell of a buck tied up or located to be so concerned with drawing a general MT deer tag of all things.

You must have one hell of a buck tied up or located to be so concerned with drawing a general MT deer tag of all things.

It's my favorite tag of the year unless of course I draw a elk permit ....

LOL. Yes they will BOTH be used. Stop stressing dude you're gonna draw with 2 points! Good luck on your hunt.

So funny. I literally got stressed just by reading this thread to catch up. Made me felt like I was missing something and I'm not even applying in Montana this year. Good luck 8andcounting!

Hey it's my 1 hunting trip of the year . I love montana and I can't imagine not going . If I didn't draw I'd still go , figure out a plan b probably a cow tag and b deer or something . Good luck to all

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishing-Moka
Back