Family

Wow, that's unimaginable. I'm so sorry to hear of such sudden loss. Thank you for the reminder that we shouldn't take for granted the time we have!

Very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how hard it is right now. Prayers for you and your family.

Very sorry to hear. Prayers that you and your family find comfort from my family to yours.

Prayers for you and your family. I couldn't imagine.... So sorry for your loss. My wife lost a father and youngest brother very close together a few years ago unexpected. It was really hard on her.

Wow, what a massive blow. May your lips be ready to speak words of life and wisdom to your family as they gather to celebrate their lives and mourn their loss.

Our most sincere condolences on the loss of your siblings. We just lost a sister-in-law a few weeks ago and are still dealing with that but to lose two family members so close and so young has to be a difficult experience. Our thoughts and prayers for you and all family members at this sorrowful time.

Recon:

Thanks for posting this here on HuntTalk! The hunting fraternity is more than just grip 'n grin photos --- this is the sort of thing where we can all come together to uphold those who go through hurting times. I hope and pray your heartache is soon soothed by the many happy memories you hold of your brother and sister ...

"Feeling the need to reach out. Last Thursday, my brother unexpectedly passed away and yesterday, my sister also passed away unexpectedly; both in their early 50’s. To lose two siblings in a few days, is no doubt devastating. "

Devastating indeed! I can't imaging the grief and sorrow that you are going thru, you have my condolences. My Sister is my rock and still covers my back since we were kids together. Don't know, don't want to think of her passing before me. I wish you strength for you and yours, to get through these bad times. Prayers sent!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back