Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Signs of spring

Darling daughter's flight out of Boston was cancelled today, blizzard warning. Poor princess has to wait another day to go to Florida..

What's a Bluebird?or a Meadowlark?80F in Phoenix today!Coyotes and Cottontails are shedding.1 frozen morning all winter.
Send us some moisture,spawning season and no water.

Spring officially starts at my house on tomorrow night with my son's first baseball game of the year. I will spend a good portion of my free time over the next 4-5 months at youth ballparks.

Spring officially starts at my house on tomorrow night with my son's first baseball game of the year. I will spend a good portion of my free time over the next 4-5 months at youth ballparks.

Good luck to them! Snow should be melted off by then.

9B4D9220-F2E1-4C45-B412-2604DB4DD34F.jpg
3A5365C8-DBBE-4CB3-8654-04D802ED3670.jpg

I know it’s spring when these little darlings come out. Found them around the office this week.

Those rattlers are the true harbingers of spring.

Robins are prettier and that is why they get the credit.

We had a crazy blue jay winter with us this year, but we have not had any (zippo) winter.

Hoping for 1 snow before summer.

I had honkers showing up a week ago, Then we got dumped on with 12+ of snow. That's mostly melted already and saw 2 flocks of honkers again this morning. I heard a Robin last night when I was out dragging the driveway.

dalbo that second snake looks like a monster.Haven't seen any yet,but always looking for some good Rattlesnake dinnerdirtclod Az.

I will take robins over rattlesnakes anytime. You know you hate snakes when even pictures creep you out!

Muddy boots - check
Muddy dogs - check
Sandhill cranes wandering among the new calves - check
Busted ncaa bracket - check
...seems like spring is here to me.

Yep, that second snake was healthy. It was laying right next to the warehouse door, scared the crap out of the guy that came to refill the first-aid supplies.

dalbo that second snake looks like a monster.Haven't seen any yet,but always looking for some good Rattlesnake dinnerdirtclod Az.

Defiantly spring in nevada 68 on Monday 12" of snow Friday morning might go and try to pop some yotes on my snow day

Spring is here. Played on Saturday at 38º and 3 games on Sunday with everyone getting a touch of sunburn with much warmer temps. Runner up in the first tourney of the of year. Not a bad start.

Untitled by Tyler Staggs, on Flickr

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zjzeuske
Back