Anyone have experience with Christiansen Arms Rifles?

BigUncleLeroy

Particularly the Ridgeline or the Mesa? Local shop just became a dealer, and they look and feel awesome. The Ridgeline in .300 wsm has me currently infatuated.

I don't have any personal experience with shooting them, but I did hold the Mesa at the Great Outdoors Show and it felt like a nice solid rifle. My buddy has one on order and should get it this spring. I'll report back once he gets it and we go shoot...

I bought a Ridgeline last summer in Rem 7 mag. Shoots very nice, I reload and wanted to use 150 grain barnes TTSX. I had a problem with it not wanting to eject the empty, found out it was hitting the scope cap and had to put a different base and higher rings on it to get the clearance to properly eject. But in doing so the rifle actually fits me better. The safety is to light in my opinion. Found it in the fire position a couple times while hunting so now do not put one in the chamber unless I know I'm close to what I'm after. Groups with my reloads are 1/2 inch at 100 yards. I really like the carbon fiber barrel. So good I bought another brand and put in on a savage that did not shoot so good. That one shoots even better...

Found it in the fire position a couple times while hunting so now do not put one in the chamber unless I know I'm close to what I'm after.

Isn't that Hunter's Ed 101? Continually shocked by how many people I hear about walking around with one in the chamber...

Probably one of the best buys out there right now. Trigger tech trigger to boot!

I own the Christensen Summit TI/TH in 6.5 Creedmoor. Very light. Shoots about 1/2 MOA or less. A good mountain rifle, if a bit expensive.

Its a hunting rifle and while I'm hunting I am always ready, in dark timber you need to be. To me the safety lever is whats at fault. It works or moves much to easily. Hunt how you want, there will always be a round in the chamber except in this rifle, unless I can get the issue fixed

Other than picking one up looking at the price tag then putting it back down I have no experience :D

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back