First Night of the Year

JV842

Went out last night n hit the fields w the thermals. Didn’t expect too much, the wheat n oats haven’t headed out yet n a lot of the fields haven’t been planted. Ended up getting 10. So pretty good night all in all. 741A8E08-F002-4138-A8DE-F1EEC2B194A6.jpg

10? Wow that's a haul for not expecting to see much. Sounds like a fun night. Some day I'll make it down south for a hog hunt..

Very nice. Looks like an exceptional hitch hauler you have there! Lol

I have contacted Guinness Book of World Record folks on your behalf. All they need is a signed affidavit from two witnesses to certify a new worlds record for "most feral hogs on a hitch carrier".

A hitch hauling salute to you from Kansas!

So, what happens on a GOOD night? Very nice. The wife and I will be heading down there in September but I don't think she'll let me bring any weapons! Something about an "anniversary"...

Yeah, she was riding a bit heavy n the rear!!!
If any HT members r headed down San Antonio way this spring up until before bow season opening, let me know, got plenty fields, pigs, n bullets!!!

Went out last night n hit the fields w the thermals. Didn’t expect too much, the wheat n oats haven’t headed out yet n a lot of the fields haven’t been planted. Ended up getting 10. So pretty good night all in all. View attachment 80903

Dang brag POST! Super jealous, good night out!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back