First Night of the Year

JV842

Went out last night n hit the fields w the thermals. Didn’t expect too much, the wheat n oats haven’t headed out yet n a lot of the fields haven’t been planted. Ended up getting 10. So pretty good night all in all. 741A8E08-F002-4138-A8DE-F1EEC2B194A6.jpg

10? Wow that's a haul for not expecting to see much. Sounds like a fun night. Some day I'll make it down south for a hog hunt..

Very nice. Looks like an exceptional hitch hauler you have there! Lol

I have contacted Guinness Book of World Record folks on your behalf. All they need is a signed affidavit from two witnesses to certify a new worlds record for "most feral hogs on a hitch carrier".

A hitch hauling salute to you from Kansas!

So, what happens on a GOOD night? Very nice. The wife and I will be heading down there in September but I don't think she'll let me bring any weapons! Something about an "anniversary"...

Yeah, she was riding a bit heavy n the rear!!!
If any HT members r headed down San Antonio way this spring up until before bow season opening, let me know, got plenty fields, pigs, n bullets!!!

Went out last night n hit the fields w the thermals. Didn’t expect too much, the wheat n oats haven’t headed out yet n a lot of the fields haven’t been planted. Ended up getting 10. So pretty good night all in all. View attachment 80903

Dang brag POST! Super jealous, good night out!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back