This post brought to you by DQ (and Sitka Gear)

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
A bit of Friday afternoon humor. I best not quit my day job, given some people have already hammered me for shooting this DQ workout video yesterday. Sitka wanted me to do something outside the norm for the new TTW product they sent me. So, being a contrarian; a desk jockey elk hunter in a world of workout warriors, this video is for us who will not go to the gym this weekend. Happy Friday.

Dilly! Dilly!

[video=youtube_share;DkS7nQt25gk]https://youtu.be/DkS7nQt25gk[/video]

If DQ hasn't offered you a sponsorship yet, something is seriously wrong with their advertising company.:)

How many takes to keep the straight face...:)

My accountant doesn't use adding machine paper...should I worry?

If the debits equal the credits when you're wearing TTW, I could have used some of that today working on that 1031 exchange.

Want to take a guess at which concession has the longest line at the Mountain West basketball tournament in Las Vegas right now? 20180309_203920.jpg

Does your local DQ let you behind the counter to whip up your own blizzard? I'm guessing you are there more often than the owner.

And in that same vein, is it a Cheers situation, where every employee and DQ regular raises their soft serve and toasts you as you once again glide in for your "training session"? :)

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back