Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mint Oreo, flavor of the month.
    Fear the beard....

Yearly elk sojourn drive sustenance...morning/coffee black-coffee black...midday/steak finger basket w extra gravy/sweet tea/dipped soft ice cream cone....mid afternoon slump/coffee black-coffee black.

..rinse repeat for bachelor herd return trip. Do not deviate midday to Cracker Barrel, they think cream of chicken soup for gravy is undetectable.
    Last edited by noharleyyet; 03-10-2018 at 09:41 AM.

I gotta get some TTW that is awesome. Made me laugh. I had reese's blizzard last night for my training.
    I work so I can hunt

Chama had a DQ, but the owner turned it into the "Chama Grill". He stills sell most of the "goodies" you can get at a DQ. Not exactly the highlight of our trip, but we patronize him often to help keep his business going. Maybe he should start carrying Sitka, I would be there even more. Might even run into Randy one day, and buy him a Blizzard. Then THAT would be the highlight of my trip !!

I just ordered a pair of TTW pants. I'm going to wear them to DQ when I get them. Probably a large chocolate cone, dipped in chocolate.
    Fear the beard....

Quote Originally Posted by devon deer View Post
    I have tried Sitka, I have never tied a DQ, why are they so sought after by Big Fin?
    If I ever do try one I will make sure a commission goes to Big Fin.
    Looks like a long trip back top the US as I can't find an outlet in the UK, any excuse!
    Cheers
    Richard
    Everyone likes ice cream, Richard. One of the world's simple pleasures

DQ Blizzard Reece's - they still have that? That was great!
    " There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people." - Theodore Roosevelt
    Live to work or work to live... Your choice.

8. Default

Bigfin, did Sitka drop you yet? LOL

Great video!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12