This post brought to you by DQ (and Sitka Gear)

I have tried Sitka, I have never tied a DQ, why are they so sought after by Big Fin?
If I ever do try one I will make sure a commission goes to Big Fin.
Looks like a long trip back top the US as I can't find an outlet in the UK, any excuse!
Cheers
Richard

Caution, Richard. Once you try a Blizzard, you are hooked. Elk tenderloin, antelope medallions, morel mushrooms, and DQ Blizzards are the tasty rewards of successful hunting that become the motivation to employ shank's mare or a Honda Pilot workout to go afield happily hunting.

Yearly elk sojourn drive sustenance...morning/coffee black-coffee black...midday/steak finger basket w extra gravy/sweet tea/dipped soft ice cream cone....mid afternoon slump/coffee black-coffee black.

..rinse repeat for bachelor herd return trip. Do not deviate midday to Cracker Barrel, they think cream of chicken soup for gravy is undetectable.

Last edited:
Chama had a DQ, but the owner turned it into the "Chama Grill". He stills sell most of the "goodies" you can get at a DQ. Not exactly the highlight of our trip, but we patronize him often to help keep his business going. Maybe he should start carrying Sitka, I would be there even more. Might even run into Randy one day, and buy him a Blizzard. Then THAT would be the highlight of my trip !!

I just ordered a pair of TTW pants. I'm going to wear them to DQ when I get them. Probably a large chocolate cone, dipped in chocolate.

I have tried Sitka, I have never tied a DQ, why are they so sought after by Big Fin?
If I ever do try one I will make sure a commission goes to Big Fin.
Looks like a long trip back top the US as I can't find an outlet in the UK, any excuse!
Cheers
Richard

Everyone likes ice cream, Richard. One of the world's simple pleasures :hump:

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back