Yeti GOBOX Collection

My sons video....

Chassis rifle.

Cool video, good editing. Liked the out of focus fieid dress shots.

Very nicely done. The scene changes seem smooth and fluid, for example at 58 seconds I really like the scene ending/switch. Good photography all around. His background music seemed to fit pretty well. As NHY pointed out, the out-of-focus field dressing was well done, given what seemed to be the mood of the overall video. The backyard scene of the snow covered table didn't really seem to fit the rest of it,but that would be my biggest nit pick.

Thanks for the input, I know that the boys wanted to touch on the processes of the hunt from start to finish. Wanting to trigger
at least one memory of the various steps involved with the overall hunt. They also wanted to do it without narration so that your
mind led your memories and there was no direction given.
dirtclod Az. that's a straight out of the box chassis rifle, Savage BA110 Stealth in 338 Lapua.

I've watched it a few times, from what their goals were, it works very well. Very nice video, after watching it a few times I looked at one of my old videos - I'm embarrassed with my attempt and will keep mine 'family only.'

Nice video!!!

I had never heard of a chassis rifle.... holy Hannah... I thought my 9lb rifle was heavy... 12+ is a whole different ball game.

Nice video!!!

I had never heard of a chassis rifle.... holy Hannah... I thought my 9lb rifle was heavy... 12+ is a whole different ball game.

I think they are a cool long range platform....not cheap bare bones.

Great video. Only thing that threw me off was the title. I thought they were going to show hunting a mule. :) Other than that quality production value and great editing.

Nice video!!!

your boy has talent

We blame that on his mother, I won't take any credit until the blood tests come back. lol

wllm1313 we also picked up the Savage 110 long range hunter in both 7MM and 338 Lapua
for our flatland hunting. They are all heavy but uncanny accuracy right out of the box. We're doing iron sight mountain
hunts this year with an old 300 Savage 99, an old Winchester 94 in 30-30 and a Rossi mares leg in 44 Magnum.

Very well done!

My one nitpick is that not every shot needs to have a paper thin DOF to look nice. I thought the photography was generally excellent, however.

Back