Caribou Gear

Randy in Denver in April

I'd very much like to attend but there's just no way. There are few people in the Outdoor industry, or people in general for that matter, that i respect more than i do Mr. Newberg. I may or may not fit in here on this Forum but i'm here because i've long admired Randy's way of going about portraying hunting, especially DIY on Public Land hunts, in such a straight forward positive light. The Man's ethics are beyond reproach and though i'm somewhat older and fairly experienced, he's one man out there that i look up to as a role model and would enjoy shaking hands with.

Last edited:
One lucky life member in the audience will win a 2019 Yukon dall sheep hunt with NorthCurl Outfitters just for being a life member and attending. Only 75 life members attended the banquet last year. Obviously we are hoping to improve that, but those aren't bad odds.

Found out today that I won't be there as I have a better event to attend in South Carolina.

Wish I could be there with all you swell fellows and families.

I'll be doubling down on the drawings. I'll be expecting multiple phone calls Oak.

I need to make this work. Unfortunately, that same weekend here is Monster Jam and the little dude and all his buddies are stoked. Fortunately, my wife likes Monster Trucks as much as I do so I may get a pass.

Tick tock, tick tock....

Last year we sold out the week of the rendezvous. Right now registrations are up 35% over the same time last year. Don't be left out in the cold!

Still waiting to see if there is anything going on with family that weekend, but at least the locale isn't in the "city" and I could take back roads to get there.

JR, my .02, I'd be going to see big trucks with my son.

Tick tock, tick tock....

Last year we sold out the week of the rendezvous. Right now registrations are up 35% over the same time last year. Don't be left out in the cold!

Alas, it is not to be...

Two great speakers. Shane Mahoney is my idol! Wish I could be there but the time frame and location is not workable for this mid-westerner.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chughes
Back