Interior Department Spent $138,670 On A Door For Zinke's Office

Hacks gonna hack...just as the previous admin's line toe'rs did. "If you want to influence policy, win an election"...Obama with a smug visage icon here.

Dinner posts are about as useful to public lands advocacy as this post about a damned door....

The topic of this thread is to discuss the price of government project to fix/replace a door. It's clearly labeled as such and yet you come on here, insult a person by calling them a "newb" which is a common insult used by teenagers and then proceed to make your point of how this topic which, YOU DON'T HAVE TO COMMENT in, isn't up to your standards and you are flooding it with what you ate for dinner? You need to seriously grow the F up!

The topic of this thread is to discuss the price of government project to fix/replace a door. It's clearly labeled as such and yet you come on here, insult a person by calling them a "newb" which is a common insult used by teenagers and then proceed to make your point of how this topic which, YOU DON'T HAVE TO COMMENT in, isn't up to your standards and you are flooding it with what you ate for dinner? You need to seriously grow the F up!

Homemade crab mac n cheese tonight....

You guys aren't worth Randy getting pissed at me...

Last edited:

The Huffpo piece was designed to fire up stupid people who can't think for themselves. Apparently it's working.

:cool:

To Me the article was misleading, it first made it sound like ALL the doors were being replaced. then later on in the article it sounded as if it was all spent on one door... this is why I follow the old saying:
"Believe half of what you read and even less of what you hear"

Z needs a sturdy door. He keeps slamming it in the face of sportsmen and public land owners, and it keeps getting knocked off its hinges by big oil, mining, etc. I hope it will soon hit him in the a$$ on his way out.

Back