Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Things just got a little more right in the world today.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20812

81BAB58D-0C9D-4F7D-855F-1E4AD9FF4AC7.jpg

One of those little balls of fur will be coming home with me in 8 weeks.

Great news. Now it is time to put that hunttalk bird hunt together. A dog like that needs a good dose of chukar under his nose.

Great news. Now it is time to put that hunttalk bird hunt together. A dog like that needs a good dose of chukar under his nose.

I'll get on that soon. Burning both ends of the candle with extensive remodel projects.

Would love to get in on/ help put together a HT bird hunt. Always wanted to put a group together to chase snow cocks in the rubies, but I could never convince anyone that a bird is worth that kind of hiking.

Nice! Congrats! I swear, that's the longest 8 weeks of my life waiting for my pup to come home loL! granted I haven't had kids yet lol

I'll get on that soon. Burning both ends of the candle with extensive remodel projects.

No worries. I understand how a remodel can take up all your free time. I am in the middle of one myself. Enjoy your pup and when the time is right, let me know and I'll do what I can to help make the hunt happen.

Happy for you guys. That pup has no clue how hard he'll be working for Chukars in his future. :)

Would love to get in on/ help put together a HT bird hunt. Always wanted to put a group together to chase snow cocks in the rubies, but I could never convince anyone that a bird is worth that kind of hiking.

Looking for and chasing those birds is good practice for Mtn goat hunting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back