Arizonan hunting the West

Weston

Hi guys, great forum! I’m fairly new here although I’ve been lurking for quite a while. I’m a 26 year old with an extreme passion for western hunting. I work as a hunting guide and LEO in Southern Az. I have always dreamed about the day when I could afford destination hunts, and I’m finally in a position where I can start burning the points I’ve been acquiring across the West. I’ve got a handful of points in the majority of the western states, and am planning to do a Dall Hunt in AK in 2020 or 2021.

I specialize in backpack Coues deer hunts here in Arizona and have been fortunate to take SCI top 10 bucks with Archery and handgun tackle, as well as guiding and taking 8 bucks over 100” including a muzzleloader buck this year that should be all time #3 typical.

I would love to connect with people that share my passion, and potentially trade some quality hunts or scouting in the West.

Welcome. Guys here love pics, if you are willing to post a few of those bucks.

Weston welcome . You have been in Az. for a while? 100" + Coues very nice , pictures of said bucks?
I Am dirtclod Az.

Welcome. Coues are a lot of fun if hit blue skies in late December and into January though I did get snowed on twice during my most recent December hunt there. Was still warmer there in AZ than back on the family farm in the Midwest.

Welcome, with a first post like that you may end up being Fin’s new best friend. I think he may be a little infatuated with Coues and Arizona.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back