Backcountry Hunters & Anglers @ USU - 3/21

We've got over $1200 in donated items from Patagonia, Camp Chef, CampSaver, UDWR, Yellowstone 2 Uintas and others.

Hope to see you there on Wednesday, March 21st at 7pm.

Join us Wednesday, March 21st for a free Symposium entitled "Is Hunting and Fishing Conservation?" from 7-9pm at Utah State University, Eccles Science and Learning Center, Room 130.

The Symposium will include brief talks by our Chapter President, Joshua Lenart, The Utah Division of Wildlife Resources, Western Wildlands Alliance, and Yellowstone to Uintas Connection.

There will be door prizes, a silent auction, and light refreshments provided. Please Park at terrace at Old Main or on the street below Old Main (700 East).

Any questions, email us!

[email protected]

****We counted around 120 people, most of which were students. Part of our goal was to start towards a USU BHA Chapter and make some connections with DWR employees and biologists.

We had around 70% USU attendance, so that will go a long ways towards the Chapter and were able to get some ideas started with DWR biologists where they will be asking for BHA volunteers in the future for trapping/netting as well as range improvement projects. I look forward to BHA becoming a force for good and a recognized name in Utah conservation discussions. We sold all but three items from the silent auction and got a lot "Public Land Owner" hats and shirts out to the public.

We also announced a BHA Scholarship for an undergrad student in a field related to conservation. More info on that to come.

It went better than I could've ever hoped. I really appreciate all that attended.

Congratulations. Of all the places that need the BHA message, UT tops the list. Best wishes for future success. Glad to support your efforts through my BHA membership.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back