Reasonably priced (<$200) boots?

I have a pair of Danner boots and they've worked well for me, and the waterproofing on them is working fine after 2 seasons as well. Pleasantly surprised after some of the bad things I read about them.

Danner Elk hunters are on sale on the danner.com website today. I have an old pair that are still holding up and working pretty well. Even stayed dry while I hopscotched in a stream a few times over the weekend. Not my favorite boot, but they are really well made.

I have Elk Trackers for late season hunts and love them. I've had them 5 years and had zero problems. I'm looking to replace my Danner Highgrounds that wore out after 3 years and a couple hundred miles on them. I never loved them they always just seemed alright to me and the price was right when I bought them.

Has anyone used the Irish Setter Ravines? I'm looking for some feedback for durability as it seems to be a mixed bag on a couple of reviews I've found online.

http://www.irishsetterboots.com/USD/product/hunting-boots/02888-9-tan-udry-400gr

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back