Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Gun grabbing at it again. all semi-autos.

Stupid bill with no chance of passage. It's a flag to plant on the far left just like arming all the teachers is a plant of the flag for the far right.

The middle is always where reasonable people meet to find common ground.

This thing has 0 chance of passage.

Might not have a chance but it sure shows the intentions of the left.

I thought we only had to worry about the public land grabbers and the NRA was just crying wolf all the time?

Mrs. Fin has a 20 gauge that would be illegal under that rule. It has a a pistol grip and a forward grip. Ever since the death wishes started rolling in when we filmed the wolf hunt, that gun sits in the nearby closet and she is very qualified to use it. When you shoot #4 buckshot at 10 yard targets, you realize this is probably the best home defense weapon you can put in the hands of a small-framed person.

Last I checked, it was still in the closet and hand not ventured into the street to spontaneously shoot anyone. Better go check on it now and make sure it is behaving itself.

The second amendment is not about deer hunting? I'm confused.

My gf and I browsed the bill yesterday and it looked like most auto-loading hunting shotguns are exempt and will not be included in the ban. There are a TON of exemptions at the end of the bill.

Pretty extreme bill. If the political atmosphere were favorable to this being passed, I fear that making possession of these guns illegal would result in a alarming amount of Civil Disobedience, sans the Civil....

It's disturbing that 85% of the House Democrats have signed on to this bill. There are folks who do want your guns, and as long as gun owners dig their heels the sand when it comes to any form of gun regulation, they are guaranteed to eventually get some of what they want .

For a bill like this to pass, you'd have to have a veto proof super-majorities, a mid-term with no consequences & a president willing to sign such a bill. Right now, we only have a president who would sign the bill. ;)

Yep.

Mrs. Fin has a 20 gauge that would be illegal under that rule. It has a a pistol grip and a forward grip. Ever since the death wishes started rolling in when we filmed the wolf hunt, that gun sits in the nearby closet and she is very qualified to use it. When you shoot #4 buckshot at 10 yard targets, you realize this is probably the best home defense weapon you can put in the hands of a small-framed person.

Last I checked, it was still in the closet and hand not ventured into the street to spontaneously shoot anyone. Better go check on it now and make sure it is behaving itself.

The second amendment is not about deer hunting? I'm confused.

Confusion is rampant on this site.

"Confusion", is that what we are calling it? That being said, I have probably been "confused" as well at times. Working on it.

Another bill to follow is HR 5103, which adds extra taxes on guns and ammo (up to 50% on ammo) and circumvents the Pittman-Robertson act so these new funds will be going into the general fund instead of being dedicated for conservation.

Another bill to follow is HR 5103, which adds extra taxes on guns and ammo (up to 50% on ammo) and circumvents the Pittman-Robertson act so these new funds will be going into the general fund instead of being dedicated for

A bill such as this is what scares me making ammo so high it's unaffordable. It's already too high I think.

I have zero use for an AR type of weapon personally. The first bill has as much chance of passing as me winning the lottery and I don't play it.

Confusion... Here?
*Perception* is reality for select readers of HT threads. ;)
Sad on occasion. Would be a completely different conversation with boots kicked up on the fire ring of hunt camp yammering opinions...

Oh, right... The thread. --->

Statistics - per Capita:

Screenshot-6_18_2015-9_43_12-PM.jpg

Compound above with the civilian ownership of firearms:

636426404047571185-100317-gun-ownership-Online.png

Any school schooting is horrendous! The manipulations of statistics by the vocal anti law abiding citizen ownership of firearms are meant to capture the emotions of people.

To think of the massive quantity of private firearm ownership and the population statistics for such tragic events... The realities appear much different than the CNN Don Lemon branded false tunnel vision, emotional intention to mislead those who blindly drink that flavor of koolAid...

Bah, statistics don't mean much when people have no interest in objective #'s. Gotta love internet forum posting... Someone is always wrong... Or confused. :D

Styes, can I get a source for that first table. i find it very interesting. Especially since Illinois is well on their way to following the NJ/CA model. There's a AWB that already passed one house here and is likely to pass the second. A veto is possible, but it's an election year where the current Gov is polling around 10 pts behind a generic Dem. Going to be ugly here pretty sure.

Just like a certain storm has put all of our public land, clean air & water at risk from people who said they were going to listen to us and not do bad things?

For a bill like this to pass, you'd have to have a veto proof super-majorities, a mid-term with no consequences & a president willing to sign such a bill. Right now, we only have a president who would sign the bill. ;)

Granny falls a lot the goniff queen would have damn sure harped for and signed.....astutely post mid term I'll give you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back