PEAX Equipment

Gun grabbing at it again. all semi-autos.

schmalts

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087/text

Don't ever say "no one wants to take your guns" Because the reality is, a lot of politicians do. We really know what difference putting a black grip on the semi auto does, nothing, but for those who want to take guns, adding semi-auto shotguns is nothing to them. I saw this today right after me and the boy got home from shooting a round of sporting clays with our semi-auto shotguns. Discuss at will, this is a sportsmans topic. Please keep the thread mature and unlocked. Someone help me out here who is better at reading these, is a semi-auto shotgun on the list, or only if it has the items listed in the sub-part? either way, this is something of interest.

Last edited:
Re: Shotguns, as you are inquiring, aside from "grandfathered", this seems to cover what is/is not the intent: noteworthy, More than five rounds...

“(31) The term ‘semiautomatic shotgun’ means any repeating shotgun that—

“(A) utilizes a portion of the energy of a firing cartridge to extract the fired cartridge case and chamber the next round; and

“(B) requires a separate pull of the trigger to fire each cartridge.”; and

(2) by adding at the end the following:

“(F) A semiautomatic shotgun that has any one of the following:

“(i) A folding, telescoping, or detachable stock.

“(ii) A pistol grip.

“(iii) A fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 5 rounds.

“(iv) The ability to accept a detachable magazine.

“(v) A forward grip.

“(vi) A grenade launcher or rocket launcher.

“(G) Any shotgun with a revolving cylinder.

And the punch line... (Worth the chuckle)
SEC. 8. SEVERABILITY.

If any provision of this Act, an amendment made by this Act, or the application of such provision or amendment to any person or circumstance is held to be unconstitutional, the remainder of this Act, the amendments made by this Act, and the application of such provision or amendment to any person or circumstance shall not be affected thereby.

To finish, speaking of an "Assault Weapons Ban of 2018 upon the wake of the Florida tragedy, I believe it is political whoopla for a Democrat Rhode Island Representative to feed constituents the naive sugar flavor for votes.

When there is a will, there is a way.

Finland school shooting: Gunman planned massacre for six years
Matti Juhani Saari, 22, left two handwritten notes explaining that his motivation for committing the mass slaughter was because "I hate the human race.”

Saari wrote that “the solution is Walther 22” which was believed to be a reference to the Walther .22 calibre handgun he used to carry out the atrocity.

Last edited:
And someone said the slope ain't slippery. mtmuley
It's always slippery. I've had quite a few discussions with those who think assault guns are the cause of school shootings and I reminded them to look at what guns were used in the Colombine school shootings. I know some hunters don't own an AR, or Remington 1100 but it's about not taking rights away from the 99.999 percentage of sane people who do.

This bill is laughable. I mean the bill might as well be a repeal of the 2nd amendment. It's not passing. If it does............well, then expect a civil war.

Mrs. Fin has a 20 gauge that would be illegal under that rule. It has a a pistol grip and a forward grip. Ever since the death wishes started rolling in when we filmed the wolf hunt, that gun sits in the nearby closet and she is very qualified to use it. When you shoot #4 buckshot at 10 yard targets, you realize this is probably the best home defense weapon you can put in the hands of a small-framed person.

Last I checked, it was still in the closet and hand not ventured into the street to spontaneously shoot anyone. Better go check on it now and make sure it is behaving itself.

Stupid bill with no chance of passage. It's a flag to plant on the far left just like arming all the teachers is a plant of the flag for the far right.

The middle is always where reasonable people meet to find common ground.

This thing has 0 chance of passage.

Big Fin +1... Mom AKA Grandma has a riot shotgun next to her bed.
Go ahead try home invasion.

I saw this a few days ago, I have read it twice and am pretty sure it would ban half of the guns in my safe. Zero chance of passing as it’s written. But I was able to show it to my wife and convince her to get me another scary black rifle for my birthday. So thanks again liberals.

FF0C9FED-73E3-4E0E-9015-4F349D8D70A1.jpg

Last edited:
The scary thing is in certain perfect storms of an election cycle don't say it would never pass. My main point goes back to don't think no one wants to take your guns away, I have seen it posted here already.

The scary thing is in certain perfect storms of an election cycle don't say it would never pass. My main point goes back to don't think no one wants to take your guns away, I have seen it posted here already.

Just like a certain storm has put all of our public land, clean air & water at risk from people who said they were going to listen to us and not do bad things?

For a bill like this to pass, you'd have to have a veto proof super-majorities, a mid-term with no consequences & a president willing to sign such a bill. Right now, we only have a president who would sign the bill. ;)

M4, .308 perfect heavy tactical semi. (My gun case prize &protection) have a .223/5.56 as well. Great rifles.

We need to publicize this more, dang it! I bet we'll have an additional 15-20% off if we keep this "promotion" going.

First the automatics and then the sniper rifles.

Just like a certain storm has put all of our public land, clean air & water at risk from people who said they were going to listen to us and not do bad things?

For a bill like this to pass, you'd have to have a veto proof super-majorities, a mid-term with no consequences & a president willing to sign such a bill. Right now, we only have a president who would sign the bill. ;)

just like 1994?? It pretty much happened then and this one is going even farther...... So far 163 of the 193 House Democrats have signed on in support of the bill. Like I said, this shows where many politicians stand on guns. It would get a veto in the current administration, but still it should scare gun owners to think that people out there think you owning a semi-auto is the end of the world.

Last edited:
I saw this a few days ago, I have read it twice and am pretty sure it would ban half of the guns in my safe. Zero chance of passing as it’s written. But I was able to show it to my wife and convince her to get me another scary black rifle for my birthday. So thanks again liberals.

View attachment 80781

If I ever sprout a money tree.
24” barrel .300 win mag, 14 rd mag, very little recoil.
Very unnecessary. But very badass

FE50199D-7D6A-4009-8A18-D17CF3A036FE.png
http://nemoarms.com/rifles?tid=10

People thought it would only happen in Commifornia. Guess what, Commifornia exports a lot of commis to other states. States like Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Wyoming, Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, Oregon, etc. Like locusts, they wont stop with ruining just one place, they want to ruin it all.

People thought it would only happen in Commifornia. Guess what, Commifornia exports a lot of commis to other states. States like Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Wyoming, Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, Oregon, etc. Like locusts, they wont stop with ruining just one place, they want to ruin it all.

Hell, they don't need to export the commies themselves. The intellectual contagion transmits itself to the young and impressionable across the same wires we're communicating via right here.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back