SNL & The Weekend Update turn gun control skit into anti-hunting skit

I think it's safe to say that I am in favor of more gun control than most on this forum. With that said I did not find the SNL skit funny and yes it is just a comedy show, but their arguments were poorly thought out. However, I don't see this as the fault of the "left". As hunters, we need to take a serious look at why the non-hunting public has such a deep misunderstanding of what we do and our motivations.

I have said this before, but growing up in a non-hunting culture I had a bad opinion regarding hunters not necessarily hunting. Since I started hunting and getting involved with organizations like BHA I have met many great people who have become my closest friends. I have also run into hunters who literally make me cringe. Unfortunately, the bad apples among us stick out like a sore thumb. Randy and others like Steven Rinella are doing a lot to change perceptions, but we obviously have a long way to go.

I like this a lot. Thanks for seeing what I saw.

but if they influenced the masses as much as some believe they do,

They absolutely mitigate influence..they and the shitti*st candidate ever helped turn the 'map' red and elect the second shitti*st candidate ever.

They absolutely mitigate influence..they and the shitti*st candidate ever helped turn the 'map' red and elect the second shitti*st candidate ever.

well,there is that...............thanks Ken.Reality sucks huh. How you doing buddy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back