Crazy Mountain Trail Proposal Scoping!

Hi RobG,

I have a NR tag for elk this year and am aware of all the access issues in the Crazys. I really want to hunt that ground. Can you tell me which trails still have public access in 315 and which drainage's I can backpack into that have water and elk??

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Secondly, I'm not opposed to paying a trespass fee to cross private to get to public as long as it is a reasonable fee. Say $500, same as getting a ticket for trespassing. Any ranchers you know that are receptive to that idea please let me know.

Thanks much for any info you can provide.

Question for RobG and Katganna. How many man or woman hours do have in this? I admire. Is it still worth it? I think I know. but damn how long can you persevere?

What is the latest and greatest on this? What about on the east side of the range where Rob got ticketed?

I was just sitting through a right of way and easement class and the part regarding prescription and access got me thinking of this.

What is the latest and greatest on this? What about on the east side of the range where Rob got ticketed?

I was just sitting through a right of way and easement class and the part regarding prescription and access got me thinking of this.

It's still moving along and I might know a little more next week, hopefully something on the east side too. Feel free to email me at [email protected] as I don't always monitor this site.

I'm not sure how many man hours I have in this.... lately I've been letting the negotiation process work and trying to put some money in the bank.

I got this emailed to me today. They are moving forward with the trail proposal (I doubt if it will be in the original proposed location). An informational meeting is scheduled for Aug 29 at the Shane Center for the Arts in Livingston.

Attachments

• 1900.SignedPorcupineTrlReroute15AUG2018.pdf
    155 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back