AZ G&F Credit Card Hit!!

TXinTN

Woke up to a $650 pending charge from Arizona Game & Fish 😃

Confused because that doesn’t match elk or antelope tag fee. What else could it be though?!

Disregard my confusion. I assume I paid the $15 app fee already. Gotta be a late season elk tag! Only second year of trying!

Woke up to a $650 pending charge from Arizona Game & Fish

Confused because that doesn’t match elk or antelope tag fee. What else could it be though?!

Congrats on the tag! I took the Hunter Ed class with you last year, it looks like it might have paid off for you! Unfortunately, it does not look like I was as fortunate. Good luck on the hunt!

Congrats on the tag! I took the Hunter Ed class with you last year, it looks like it might have paid off for you! Unfortunately, it does not look like I was as fortunate. Good luck on the hunt!

Thanks Man! That class was a great decision for sure. Hopefully they’ll get around to your card later today!

Same here, Got hit for $270. Party Hunt. Probably drew Antlerless in 6B on Camp Navajo. Rifle tag.
:D Congrats to all who get the good news today.

Congrats. My card got hit for $1300 pending. Put in with my hunting partner. We had 26 combined points. Not sure of the unit yet. Yea!!!

Yep, the amount being withdrawn from your bank account won't include the $15 non-res. application fee deducted earlier.

Congrats to you who were successful in the draw --- hard to beat hunting elk here in Arizona!

Well bummer, here it is 3/7 and no hits in the CC. Not looking too optimistic ☹️

Anyone have any advice on how to tell my pregnant wife that her husband just drew an Arizona elk tag? The baby should be about 5 months old by the first week in December, they are pretty much self-sufficient by then, right?

Remind her that you've been waiting longer for the tag than she has for the baby.

Bring your wife and baby with you on the hunt. My kids have been on camping/hunting trips since they were in diapers.

Lol, I was on the other end of that situation. Wife had our daughter and 6 months later she’s off for a week on a business trip to Chicago. Was told I carried her for nine you can watch her for a week.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back