Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

The last legal one.

squirrel

At least it was a beauty, in the last couple hours of legal hunting for grade #1 deer in state history (on public anyway) I'm sure the grade #2 mate will still be there un-picked on May 1st...

IMG_3419.jpg

IMG_3422.jpg

did someone say... turkeys??

Yesterday's walk 3' off the road there was a fresh one. Had to call her back and put her to heel. These people are so f'd up...

I, of course, being pure as the driven snow turned and walked backwards past it so as to not be "attempting to locate" and hauled off to "horny jail".

Pretty sure your posting that Mulie antler on here, will be enough for CPW to stop by and seize it. They will probably submit if for radio isotope and carbon dating tests to see when it was dropped and when it was next "moved". You're in big trouble if the results don't match their scientific analysis!

If they interogate the dog you are toast. By walking into that sheds scent cone, you have attempted to locate. Where is dink when I need him.

Nothing but chalk and chewed up bones from here on out.

Couple clueless, squeaky wheels can ruin it for all.

Enjoy

Edit:
PM me if you are willing to $sell$ the gps coordinates.
My firm pays top $dollar$

Last edited:
Pic of a recent trip so you guys don't forget what brown looks like buddy!

Best set of the 19 picked up.

92DE7F7D-E515-4753-A6F9-84EAE2454FEA.jpg

Pic of a recent trip so you guys don't forget what brown looks like buddy!

Best set of the 19 picked up.

View attachment 81284

If that guy holding those is 6'-4" and 280# it is almost as big of a set as I am gonna find on may 1st! Our deer are still carrying let alone our elk, not that I am looking...

It sure would be nice to hunt where you had a chance to see something like that bull! All we have are those stupid huge mule deer things.

And the dog would never roll on me, wife would, but not the dog...

539.jpg

Last edited:
Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back