Arizona is hitting cards.

ringer

I finally drew an archery bull tag with 9 points as a resident! If you see a 69 year old stroking out on the mountain just leave me alone. I have been dieting and walking every day so hopefully I can remember how to close the deal. Good luck on the draw.

I got a hit as well, either early archery bull or late rifle bull. Can't wait to find out.

Well I'll be!! I usually start checking my credit card every few hours when one of these threads start and never see anything. Just checked and I have a pending charge for $650 from AZ Game & Fish Dept!!!!!

It is either me for late rifle or I put my 11 year old son in for the first time ever and I picked early rifle for him so he is EXTREMELY lucky if he drew with no points on one of those tags.

I can't remember if I put in for unit 23 or unit 26.

Last edited:
They hit cards throughout the day. Dont be discouraged if your card isn't hit yet. Check periodically

Just checked my portal account. Looks like I applied for Unit 23 as 1st choice and Unit 1, 2B and 2C as my 2nd choice. My draw odds with 7 points were 2.3% for Unit 23 and 4.8% for Units 1, 2B and 2C so it looks like I got pretty lucky.

If my son drew he was even luckier, I put him in for early rifle for those same units so his odds with 0 points were less than .1%.

They hit cards throughout the day. Dont be discouraged if your card isn't hit yet. Check periodically

Ive been checking so much that I just got locked out of my account for "security reasons" for 24 hours. Awesome. Im assuming I didn't draw but the suspense drives me nuts

when will they show up on the website portal? I'm pretty sure my son drew a youth cow tag, but I don't want to tell him until I know for sure.

They hit my card, but can't seem to get through to see which unit i drew. Anyone else having this problem?

You won't be able to see what unit you drew until they have everything finalized. I just looked to double check which units I had applied for since I didn't remember. I don't even know if it was my son or myself who drew since I used the same credit card for both of us. We just know one of us drew one of our choices which is still pretty exciting!

no elk, no antelope...congratulations to those who drew. Time to cross my fingers for a Kaibab deer tag

I dont believe they release the results until the 27th of March correct? That seems like a long wait if they are hitting the cards now

Now that they don't call people who have had credit cards declined, I have heard it is just a 2-hour wave of charges that has already been completed. If the charge hasn't shown by now, it's extremely likely you drew a Bonus Point.

Congrats to those who drew. Looks like I'll be fishing or working on my shotgunning instead of hunting elk with a bow. Of course, I might pay Montana, Idaho, Colorado or New Mexico a visit in September. You know, just to see how they do it in those other states.;)

It is usually a week or two after they hit the credit cards before they release the results on the portal page. A couple days after the portal release they will put em out to the draw page. Since they moved the cc update two weeks earlier, I believe they will update the portal accounts sooner as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back