Hunter From Indiana

Welcome! Hoosier that hunts eastern MT, if I can be of any help I would be happy to.

Who would've known there were multiple Carmelites on the sight, I would say we are a small minority in our community...
I'm in Nobletucky, but probably nearly the same minority status. Fall before last, my oldest shot his first buck. On the way back to camp from dropping it off at the taxidermist I stated that he'd probably be the only kid in his school that had a dear head in his room. His younger brother was surprised as it's a K-8 school. I then explained that I didn't know another kid at the school that hunted. It totally flabbergasted my then 6yo that no one else hunted. He did. We did. He figured everyone did. :D

I'm in Nobletucky, but probably nearly the same minority status. Fall before last, my oldest shot his first buck. On the way back to camp from dropping it off at the taxidermist I stated that he'd probably be the only kid in his school that had a dear head in his room. His younger brother was surprised as it's a K-8 school. I then explained that I didn't know another kid at the school that hunted. It totally flabbergasted my then 6yo that no one else hunted. He did. We did. He figured everyone did. :D

I grew up in Cicero and went to Heights. Just a few more miles north and he would probably feel much more in place, I know I did.

I guess I need to buy your a beer or two at Wolfies so you can tell me where to catch fish? ;) :D

I guess I need to buy your a beer or two at Wolfies so you can tell me where to catch fish? ;) :D

I've been known to hang around there...

Hop on the boat and let's go. As far as where to catch the fish, I won't have much to offer, but I sure like to act like I know what I am doing. Most of my summer evenings are spent on Morse or Geist

This is amazing. I’m a Carmelite as well and frequent Wolfies. I usually go in there when I A) want the best wings in Indiana, B) want to see some cool mounts, C) want to watch game (usually Pacers), or D) all of the above.

We need to have a Hamilton County HT night at Wolfies!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back