MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Why the bleep not?

It is done....I dropped the hammer and put in for everything. I know I will be hunting 2nd season for deer and elk in 26 again (at the very least) and should pull a pronghorn license without too much trouble. The OIAL licenses are in and we'll see how that goes in a few years. Now if we could just fast forward to SEP for hunting and football seasons!!!

Save your $ and go to Newfoundland, CA. Can get a guided hunt with lodging, tag, and guiding for around $5K.

Save your $ and go to Newfoundland, CA. Can get a guided hunt with lodging, tag, and guiding for around $5K.

Oh, I am still saving for moose but since the cost to apply for that tag is only $3 a year now there is no reason not to give it a shot.

Remember, you can only harvest one bull moose per lifetime in Colorado. But, you can draw more than one bull tag if you are unsuccessfull on a previous hunt. Plus, you can still draw cow tags after that.
Only one bull a lifetime here.....except for auction and raffle tags. Haven't looked at WY odds so can't really say.

I agree on just going to Alaska but come on. There has to be something said about hunting the lower 48 for moose, let alone in your home state. I'd be applying endlessly for Minnesota's if they still had one! I do plan to go to Alaska at some point as Moose is on my bucket list but that doesn't stop me from applying to have a chance in some of the lower 48.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back