MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

March Maddness

As far as a heart pumping 'Thrill' goes the Michigan vs Syracuse game was probably the best thus far. It was a Null game for my bracket, didn't matter who won because it didn't affect my standing, but I sure enjoyed watching it play out!

As far as a heart pumping 'Thrill' goes the Michigan vs Syracuse game was probably the best thus far. It was a Null game for my bracket, didn't matter who won because it didn't affect my standing, but I sure enjoyed watching it play out!

Even though I had Michigan winning on my bracket they deserve to lose for missing their last 13 shots.

Even though I had Michigan winning on my bracket they deserve to lose for missing their last 13 shots.

Ditto. Deserve to lose and missing the last "x" shots go hand in hand. My bracket is spinning out...

The other Michigan v Houston final second Larry Bird net shot was fantastic!

Last edited:
Tied for 2nd at this point is WAY better than I expected. Too bad I have Virginia winning it all and that isn't going to last very long.

In case any of you don't know I lived in NC for about 40 yrs, and have always been an ABC fan. (Anybody but Carolina). Yes, I had UNC taking this game, but A&M handed their A$$ to them, in a most righteous fashion!

I'll take the hit on my bracket and won't care....this is too good for my soul to worry about it !

Allow the Maddnes to march on.............

It was a Null game for my bracket, didn't matter who won because it didn't affect my standing

That was a huge game for you gunner. If Michigan didn't hit that shot you win the bracket if Duke wins out. Now you need to be rooting for auburn and if they lose, Texas A&M. We have remarkably similar brackets and I can still beat you by one point if Clemson beats Auburn, Michigan beats Texas A&M, and Duke wins.

Allow the Maddness to march on.............:cool:

In the end we all win by having a brief period of WTF in our lives !

Allow the Maddness to march on.............:cool:

In the end we all win by having a brief period of WTF in our lives !

Same boat except I typically cheer for UNC. That loss changes the entire dynamics of several brackets. Brutal!

I need a few good breaks and I could win an Orion cooler. I think my bracket is going to suffer next weekend.

Well looks like I was the only one who picked the long shot on gonzaga, but hey the way some games have gone who knows. common zaga!

The UC loss was typical of Cincinnati sports.... you know the Bungals, the Reds over the last several years...that one hurt. Always finding ways to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory. Maybe Xavier can break our seeming curse.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back