March Maddness

As far as our brackets go, the Virginia loss is not really that big a deal, I would think most everybody probably had them making it to the elite 8 if not further, so we are all in the same boat. Now those that had them winning it all, may be hurting a little more than others, but they still have a chance, just depends on how the games fall. I had them going to final 4.

Yeah, Va & AZ just didn't step up to their games. Don't know why, but they sure made a quadrillian $$$$ for the Vegas guys ! Busted brackets all across the universe !!!!!

I had Cinci beating them in the round of 8 so I'm still in the running. Even though I'm on the 3rd page of the standings after the end of round 1. :)

I think most everybody's bracket was hurt by UMBC winning so it isn't that big a deal except I had them in the final four.:confused:

So did I and probably half of us here.

No Harley Yet. I forgot to ask; who is your winner?

I have Villanova; original pick was Virginia till I rethunk it. Feel good about it.

Question. I was working. Is UMBC a good team!

I watched Virginia is the ACC tournament and they were solid. Wondering?

Question. I was working. Is UMBC a good team!

I watched Virginia is the ACC tournament and they were solid. Wondering?

The were solid last night. They had a couple of players that were shooting out of their minds in the second half. I don't see them maintaining that shooting percentage for the duration of the tournament. I am more impressed with Buffalo's depth and overall talent level, but never under estimate the power of momentum.

At least I was on the first page of the standings for a little while. Anything is still possible.

I agree. I am on the first page, too far down.

Get to the final weekend with 3 of your final 4. Always a chance.

Anyone having an issue with the Butler Purdue game while viewed from the Yahoo bracket?

Game atm, Purdue 44 Butler 25. 2nx 16:40
Yahoo atm, 45 even...?

Not a biggy...tried reloading. Meh...

3 for the win!

Or depending on who you are rooting for (and may or may not have had on their bracket making a deep run) a dagger to the heart three.

Almost every game I've looked in on has had fine basketball along with one or more egregious zebra whistles thrown in just to aggravate my sense of justice and fair play.

Or depending on who you are rooting for (and may or may not have had on their bracket making a deep run) a dagger to the heart three.

Almost every game I've looked in on has had fine basketball along with one or more egregious zebra whistles thrown in just to aggravate my sense of justice and fair play.

Heh, well the 3 for the win in one is a 1 for the loss in another... Tennessee tail spin to Loyola. Wonder if there is something to this, "Madness". Haha! Yuck... For a short lived thrill ride within NCAA - This is a blast! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back