March Maddness

Thank you.

Will be fun!

I intend to win. I always intended to win and have not yet won yet. This the year.

Thank you for joining. This is fun and even if I lose; it is fun!

I am Bobby as the owner. I have never figured out how to edit Yahoo.

And, yes I am in!

Last edited:
I just got signed up. I will probably end up dead last but I could afford the entry fee on this one!

One game in and my perfect bracket was busted. OU still SUCKS

Well, if it's any consolation, thanks for putting this together again, Jabber. :)

Side note OK got bumped by RI... :(

Last edited:
Holy Buffalo! Didn't see that coming. Bracket is toast but hey, been some good games so far!

Ah Shit! I just checked out my bracket, Not a single pick on it. MY picks must not have saved. on the bright side, My bracket is still perfect....

Looks like I'm in the middle of the pack. Not bad for submitting with 10 minutes left and absolutely no knowledge of basketball. A couple upsets hurt but there's still a chance for Victory

Don't let the 1st, or 2nd, rounds bust your bubble, unless you lost your final Champ pick. It's a long nerve racking road......

A special report from the Weather Chanel: A huge cloud suddenly popped up right over south central Kansas. A cloud of disappointment, filled with huge tear drops of sadness.

Upsets are really fun, right up until it's your favorite team getting upset. Six seniors graduate from Wichita State and I predict Gregg Marshall will seek greener pastures. Phoenix calling after Sean Miller "retires"?

Bad words. I want to say bad words. Who the crap is UMBC? They owe me a cooler.

Man I bet everyone's brackets are busted just glad unr beat Texas. can't wait till kd is wearing unr gear. Javale magee is from unr and him and kd had a bet.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back